Equip printing systems with a 2nd network interface
In some network configurations it may be necessary to operate more than one network interface on a printer. A network printer usually has an interface and an additional USB port. This is where the printserver ONE comes into play - simply connect it to the USB interface and the second interface is available.
The present application case shows printer access from several computers to one printer.
SECURE against attacks from the Internet: Computers in a network that do not have an Internet connection.
UNSAFE against attacks from the Internet: Computer has access to the Internet via the connected network.
With the printserver ONE it is possible in this case to use the printer safely from both sides!
For all printing systems: Inkjet printers, laser printers, label printers, large format printers, plotters, dot matrix printers, barcode printers, multifunction devices, digital copiers and many more!
- Gigabt Ethernet: 10BaseT/100BaseTX/1000BaseT (IEEE 802.3)
- 1 USB 3.2 port (SuperSpeed)
- SEH Product Manager (network device administration) for:
- Microsoft Windows (32/64-bit; Windows 10, Server 2012 R2 or later)
- OS X/macOS (10.12.x or later)
- printserver ONE Control Center (integrated user interface for configuration, administration, monitoring, and maintenance via browser)
- E-Mail SNMP, Bonjour, FTP
- Epson Tool support (EpsonNet Config, EpsonNet Print, Epson Status Monitor)
- Regular firmware updates
- Extensive support
- Encryption: SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0/1.1/1.2, HTTPS
- Authentication: 802.1X (EAP-MD5, EAP-TLS, EAP-FAST, EAP-TTLS, PEAP)
- Certificate management: Self-signed certificate, certificate request, CA certificates
- TLS 1.0/1.1/1.2
- PSec Support
- IPsender protection
- Access control
- Password protection