The New USB Independence – with myUTN-50a USB Deviceservers
The myUTN-50a USB Deviceserver is a true all-rounder for using USB devices across the network. The myUTN-50a is a „plug & play“ solution: as soon as it is attached to the network you can manage all connected USB devices transparently via the UTN Manager software – just as if they were attached locally. In addition, the myUTN-50a USB Device Server is equipped with many functions for using your USB devices easily across the network – location-independent and independent of USB cable lengths!
Faster, higher, stronger
The myUTN-50a is now even faster than the previous model. With myUTN-50a you have complete control over the two integrated USB interfaces and the attached USB devices. The myUTN-50a comes with many strong security features: In addition to the secure point-to-point connection, myUTN enables you to limit access to USB device types defined by you. The myUTN-50a is the ideal solution for using USB devices comfortably and securely in virtualized network environments, such as Citrix, VMware or Hyper-V.
- 2 x USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Gigabit Ethernet (10BaseT/100BaseTX/1000BaseT)
- SEH UTN Manager for fast and simple installation
- SEH UTN Manager for: Microsoft® Windows (32/64-Bit; XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2011, Server 2012, Server 2016, Windows 10), OS X (32/64-Bit; 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), 10.9.x (Mavericks), 10.10.x (Yosemite), 10.11.2 (El Capitan) or later, 10.12.2 (macOS Sierra) or later) and Linux (64-Bit; Ubuntu 12.4.x LTS, Ubuntu 14.04.x LTS, Oracle Linux 6.5)
- Easy configuration and management via Web Control Center
- Regular software updates, technical support worldwide
- Free warranty for up to 60 months
- Encryption: SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0/1.1/1.2, HTTPS
- Authentification: 802.1X (EAP-MD5, EAP-TLS, EAP-FAST, EAP-TTLS, PEAP)
- IPsender („user list“), Access Control
- Certificate management: self-signed certificate, certificate request, PKCS#12-certificate, CA certificate, S/MIME certificate
- Password control