Primos is a universal, mobile printing solution from SEH which has been developed for professional business use. It combines innovative hardware and software in one compact device: simply print any documents, graphics and pictures straight from your iOS device.
- Secure business features: data encryption, authentication via directory services, print over sub-networks
- Connect up to 10 network printers (including 1 USB printer)
- 3 year warranty plus warranty extension for a total of 60 months
Print jobs through primos stay in the company network and do not get transferred via internet or other cloud mechanisms. All print jobs are secure with point-to-point encryption. During the entire transfer from iOS device via primos to the printer, the data is encrpyted. This ensures that sensitive information can neither be read nor changed during the entire process.
With primos it doesn’t matter what kind of printer you have, its brand, nor whether it is AirPrint capable or not. You just print directly over the network. It doesn’t matter whether you are in your office, in a meeting or in a colleague’s office: primos users can print company-wide not only in their own network but also in sub-networks via Wide Area AirPrintTM. With primos you are able to connect to and print from up to 10 network printers (including 1 USB printer).
For more information please visit: www.primos.seh-technology.com
- 1 × RJ-45 (IEEE 802.3 (10BaseT, 100BaseTX, 1000BaseT))
- 1 × USB 2.0 (type A connector)
- Connects up to 10 network printers (including 1 USB printer)
- SEH primos App: Microsoft® Windows (Windows 7, Windows 8), Apple® (Mac OS X 10.7.x - 10.10.x)
- Primos Web Control Center (monitoring, configuration, administration, firmware updates etc.)
- Regular software updates, technical support worldwide
- Up to 60 months warranty
- Encryption: SSL 3.0 - TLS 1.2, HTTPS, IPP Secure, AirPrint Secure
- Authentification: 802.1X (EAP-MD5, EAP-TLS, EAP-FAST, EAP-TTLS, PEAP)
- Device & Port access control
- Certificate management: self-signed certificate, certificate request, CA certificate and PKCS#12-certificate
- Password control
- Supported Directory Services: Active directory and Open LDAP
- Supported iOS Devices: all iOS devices from iOS 4.2