Authentication occurs directly at the printer, by using a RFID-based Smart-Card (e.g., Mifare, Felica). With the help of this contactless card technology, you release your print job with a "card-swipe" - whenever and wherever you want. Direct, secure printing with one card swipe!
RFID Card Set and RFID Tags
Your existing smart cards, based on the RFID-technology, can be used for Personal Printing with ThinPrint Reader TPR-10. For companies which have not yet implemented a smart card system but want to enjoy the advantages of Personal Printing now, we also offer the needed smart cards for your convienience.
This card set includes 20 RFID cards.
RFID Tags Supporting MIFARE Standard
If you don't want to implement a new card system, you can upgrade an already existing system with adhesive RFID tags based on the MIFARE standard.
- For the frequency 13.56 MHz
- Easy configuration and management via the supplied TPR Control Center
- Integrated ThinPrint client
- Comprehensive security package: Encryption, Port-Blocking, IP-Sender-Protection, etc.
- Backup management
- Supports many Smart-Cards (e.g., Mifare, Felica, etc.) and their standards (e.g., ISO14443, etc.)
- Regular software updates, technical support worldwide
- Manufacturer independent
- Encryption: SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, HTTPS, FTPs
- Authentication: 802.1X (EAP-MD5, EAP-TLS,
- Cisco EAP (LEAP), EAP-FAST, EAP-TTLS, PEAP)
- Access Control List (ACL)
- Certification management
- Password protection